2.15.2011

will you be my valentine?

In honor of Valentine's Day yesterday, I'd like to share with you a little something that my Valentine whipped up in his kitchen last week. Check out these carrot raisin muffins.


What's that? You'd like to see a closer view? Wish granted...



They look delicious, right? Well folks, I'm not muffin expert by any means, but let me just tell you that looks can be deceiving. These "healthy muffins" had literally no butter, milk or white sugar involved. There was, however, old brown sugar involved that managed to stay in chunks after the mixing process. And every chunk was like a little ball of joy to my taste buds.

While these were not the best muffins I've ever tasted, no one can deny that the photos are quite good. Say hello to my new photographer. You've gotta love a guy for trying. And for bringing me these beautiful Valentine's Day flowers. Zeee!

3 comments:

  1. It's the thought that counts, and it seems you have a very thoughtful Valentine. WTG, Gregger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it's the thought that counts... and those flowers count for a lot!! Good job, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...the thought AND the effort counts! And those flowers are beautiful! You found yourself a keeper!! :)

    ReplyDelete