6.20.2011

art on a tart

So I made art on a tart and let me tell ya, it was a thing of beauty. I'm going to keep this short and sweet - kind of like tart crust.

Here's the low down: I made two tarts and the crusts both turned out great, no shrinkage or breakage. My pastry cream turned out great as well, creamy and smooth without lumps. A variety of lovely fruit formations were artfully placed on top of the tart and I was one proud baker. But what grade would this tart art garner me?


If you said an A, you are correct! This grade A tart doubled as my Father's Day present for my dad. Only the best for the best dad in the world! 

3 comments:

  1. I said A!!!!! What do I win this time?!?!?! LOL
    Congrats on the A, Jaime . . . but I would expect anything else from you! See ya on Sunday! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Ya know I meant that I WOULDN'T expect anything else from you. E-gads!!

    ReplyDelete