12.23.2011

the twelve days of Christmas: day ten

On the tenth day of Christmas, my baker gave to me...


Many Christmas gift tins filled with delicious cookies made by yours truly.



 After a few test runs, I am happy to say that I have perfected my peanut butter cookies topped with ganache and my double chocolate peppermint cookies. And the best (and happiest) news is: I was paid for my hard work! Yes, it was my first official sale and it felt great. But don't worry, I'll still have plenty of free samples around for my loyal readers.



Here are a few more enticing looks:









 

Spread the word: order forms will be available soon.  

3 comments:

  1. Do you take phone orders???? YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first sale!! Now you need tins with that cool sign on them that you got for Christmas. :) I definitely want to know when order forms are available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, of course!

    Great idea, Crista!

    ReplyDelete